Jabber clients have the capability to communicate with users of other instant messaging systems (AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, etc..) as well as other communication systems like IRC. JAJC is an open source instant messaging application which is built on top of XML.
Here are some key features of "JAJC":
· Sending and receiving messages :)
· Unicode in messages, chat, groupchat & roster
· User search
· Black List
· File transfers
· PGP support (PGP v6.5.x - v9.x)
· Native IMs icons
· Smiles and URL detection in messages, chats and conferences
· Jabber browsing
· Proxy support (S4, S4a, S5 & HTTP)
· Notes (aka Sticky Notes)
· Custom presences
· Notification's popups
· SSL support
· NTLM login.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in JAJC
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.